In this video, Dr. Dale Bredesen, MD, suggests modifications could be made to The Bredesen Protocol for use in treating related neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinsons, Lewy Body Dementia, Macular Degeneration, and ALS. Dr. Bredesen addresses these questions posed by Amylee Amos, MS, RDN and founder of The Amos Institute.
- What is the latest research by Dr. Bredesen?
- What is Alzheimer’s Disease and how does The Bredesen Protocol treat it?
- Why aren’t current medicines an effective treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease?
- How do our genetics affect our health and whether we get Alzheimer’s Disease?
- How has your wife helped you in your work?
- How can the Amos Institute help people with The Bredesen Protocol?
- What are the latest results of The Bredesen Protocol?
- Does The Bredesen Protocol work for prevention of memory decline?
NOTE: The Amos Institute works directly with your doctor to help you obtain the blood tests, genetic testing and diagnostic studies needed to obtain your ReCODE Report from Dr. Bredesen’s company. The Institute then works with you to implement your personalized program. More information may be found at https://amosinstitute.com.